WSJ reports Yahoo board has approved a $1.1 billion deal — in cash — to purchase Tumblr.
There it is.
This Week in Science - May 13 - 19, 2013:
- Magnetar at black hole here.
- Cloned human stem cells here.
- Cell calculators here.
- Music matched to color here.
- Scientists agreeing on climate change here.
- Remote-piloted plane here.
- Earth’s core here.
- Bright lunar explosion here.
- American asteroid sampling here.
- Hofstadter butterfly effect here.
- Electric shocks aid math skills here.
- Printable solar panels here.
“This gorgeous Hälssen & Lyon calendar is made of brewable tea. Each day is made of fine pressed wafer thin tea leaves.”
How wonderful :)
I want this :(
NAY!! We need this!!
— S.E. Hinton (via frankie-wolf)
I just realized that no matter what I do, I’ll never make it as a stock photography model. I cannot for the life of me get that excited over salad, I just can’t do it.
When I was 15 I used to read the Crime Library and fill my head with horrific things before bed. I bought about ten books about the Zodiac and...
eyesdriftskyward replied to your post: idk what babbu means tho
I’d wager it’s “ham sandwich”
it means baby, but we’ll go with...
“i’m sorry, but that’s just the way it is”—
people who benefit from the way it is and do not want to change it any time soon and aren’t sorry at all...